Saturday, January 7, 2012

Standing straitjacket bondage


Strange looking bondage equipment. It made us curious so we had to try it out. First I was strapped into my straitjacket and then helped into this device. The head stand was adjusted to my length and a leather mask was added. Then a metal bar was pushed behind my head through some holes. My head was now fixated in a sort of metal collar. The metal rods on the side of the head did not do a lot but looked nice. I guess the metal pin in front of my head had to be pushed under my chin to get my head upright. Don't know if it did not work or they did not know how to use it. Then they turned the wheels on the side of the bondage device. I felt the metal rods push in my sides. Great fun to be on display like this and being played with by several friends !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...