Saturday, October 2, 2010

Latex bondage

One of my first bondage sessions with the Tying Dutchman. What I really like about him is that he is not to careful with his victims. Bondage is always tight and totally inescapable. And full rubber off course. This bondage session would not be different as I soon was to find out.


He told me to be in full rubber when he got back. He went out of the room to collect some bondage gear. I did not know when he would be back so I quickly undressed. Put the long rubber gloves, socks and rubber short with cock sheet on. I had my rubber catsuit prepared so I could quickly slide in that. When I was ready I did not have to wait long before he got back. His hands full of rubber items and straps. Hmm, very exciting. He put a rubber cap over my head so that I could not see what he was doing. Then my rubber gloved hands where led into long thick rubber fist mitts. Great feeling to feel the cold rubber. He crossed my hands and put a strap around them. The first step to total immobility.


I knew he likes layers of rubber. So I was not surprised to be helped in some more rubber. I did not know exactly what it was. It was a sort of body without arms. Not real thick rubber but thick enough to make it feel tight when the zipper on my back was zipped up. His warm hands felt if everything was like he wanted. Me blinded and very excited waiting for what more he had in mind. My head was still without mask, only the rubber cap. I was wondering when he would take care about this. Now he did but not in the way I could have imagined. He began wrapping my head with tape. It was great ! Tight wrappings around my head and over my mouth. So now blinded, deaf and silenced. When I thought he was ready, he had a last piece of tape ready to tape over my nose. I had to hold my breath until he let me breath a bit. Then he placed the tape back again. He repeated this until I was really gasping for air. It was great fun but also a little scary. When I got my breath again he placed an other layer of rubber over my head. Then a gas mask over this to get me 100% covered in rubber.



Then he led me to a bed. I later discovered it was some sort of chair that he could adjust in any position he liked. My legs where crossed and bounded with some straps. Then some more straps to spread my upper legs. These straps where connected to the chair so it was impossible for me to move. Some rope to immobilize my upper body made it complete.


It was a very tight bondage. I was having a great time. He was enjoying himself with my breathing. Holding his hand over the gas mask and the other one feeling my hard rubber cock. I was struggling for air and enjoying him massaging my cock at the same time. Would I scream for air and loose his massage on my cock or wait a little longer for air and enjoying his hand on my cock. I would wait as long as possible. But he also liked to explore my limits. So when I really needed some air he was still holding his hands in place. Then he let me breath a bit and placed his hand right back.

While I was getting my breath back he was fiddling a bit between my legs. Got my hard cock from under the rubber and was stroking it a little bit. Then I felt something warm around it. His warm mouth was working it's way up and down. I really loved it. We both had a great time. I filled the rubber cock sheet with a great explosion. And that was not the last time that day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I love that last picture. Very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was a great play. Would love to do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it very much for you. I'm sure he had also his fun with a bound rubber victim in front of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say I like breath play, but the session looks very interesting and intense. I would bind your hands behind your back and add a gag and a plug.

    Unfortunately the place on the photo is not suitable for enemas (I imagine myself on that table with a constant flow inside), but unfortunately it's not possible to make this play aesthetically pleasant without expensive equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mind binds up very interesting and intense.

    from latex bondage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...