Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wetsuit bondage

We were at a bdsm party. My boyfriend was wearing his wetsuit and a rubber hooded gasmask. The hood was locked with a pad lock so he could not remove it.
It had been a while that I fiddled with my ropes. So I did not want to make it to difficult for myself. I made a rope harness around him. The front and back are the same in this harness. Then I attached the arms to the rope harness. If you don't want that your victim can move his arms to the front and back, then you can do something about it. Not that difficult but because I wanted him fixated between the chains, that was not needed. The rope to the chains did that work for me. The chains led to a plate where he stood on. I prefer some solid beams though. But this works well.
I like to tease during my ropework. When I had him fully fixated I could finally put full attention to him. He looked great in the ropes.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...